Nightmare on Symes Road
** Early Bird – VIP Tickets for the price of General Admission till Oct. 16!***
Content Day Collaborates with OBJX Studio and NFT Goat to bring you an insanely immersive and spooky evening.
Celebrate this season with:
– NFT Gallery
– Best costume contest (Halloween Costume + NFT Halloween Costume)
– Epic live art performance by well-known and extraordinary artists
– Haunted Elevator
– Fashion Show
– Haunted House
– and of course, another game of Murder Mystery!
Easily frightened and just want to party? Purchase a general admission ticket, enjoy art, dance, and socialize.
Ready for a near death experience? You’ll want a VIP ticket to take advantage of every bit of art and entertainment.
There will also be games & Prizes!
There will be multiple musical, dance and other live performances, as well as whimsical food and drinks, and mixing and mingling like there’s no tomorrow.
You’ve never experienced a Halloween like this!
P.S. Quick facts about our special live art performers:
– STEEP DANIELS https://www.instagram.com/steepdaniels/ ( @steepdaniels ) or Daniel Sidorowicz is an artist, director, fashion collaborator, and filmmaker whose work and life have crossed the border and can be found in several collections throughout North America and other countries. He is a graduate of the New York Film Academy Cinematography program. He has produced and directed international film projects in NYC for cultural icons such as The Wu Tang’s Method Man, and Zombie boy (Lady Gaga- Born this way).
– CARLOS DELGADO https://www.instagram.com/artcarlosdelgado ( @artcarlosdelgado ) is a Colombian-Canadian contemporary abstract artist with worldwide recognition living between Colombia and Canada. He is represented by Westland Gallery, Emily Harding Gallery & Sybill Frank Gallery in Canada; as well as Lohme Galleri in Sweden & Matiz Gallery in Spain.
ELYSE SAUNDERS https://www.instagram.com/elyse_saunders ( @Elyse_Saunders ) has been in the fashion industry for close to 20 years working as a model, artist and overall creative. Living abroad has encouraged her creative passion, gaining inspiration in the ups and downs of a nomadic lifestyle. Finding safety in creativity, she embraced new ways of creating as often as she changed cities. Elyse has also collaborated on projects as an artistic director, where she has been gaining traction in front, as well as behind the lens. With a keen three-dimensional eye, and empathic nature, Elyse embraces whimsical yet complicated narratives. This can be seen throughout her personal work. A lover of storytelling, her appreciative and thoughtful eye looks for moments of connection.
VISIT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS(https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/nightmare-on-symes-road-tickets-429449674537)